Necati Aydin, Tilman Geske and Ugur Yuksel, (L to R) A group of Muslims entered their premise with the intention to torture and to kill these three Christian workers. This is what happened to them,
Tilman was stabbed 156 times, Necati 99 times and Ugur’s stabs were too numerous to count. They were disemboweled, and their intestines sliced up in front of their eyes. They were emasculated and watched as those body parts were destroyed. Fingers were chopped off, their noses and mouths and anuses were sliced open. Possibly the worst part was watching as their brothers were likewise tortured. Finally, their throats were sliced from ear to ear, heads practically decapitated.
Even though the family and friends of the victims were quick to forgive the Muslim murderers, their hatred has blinded them…
Necati Aydin’s funeral took place in his hometown of Izmir, the city where he came to faith. The darkness does not understand the light. Though the churches expressed their forgiveness for the event, Christians were not to be trusted. Before they would load the coffin onto the plane from Malatya, it went through two separate xray exams to make sure it was not loaded with explosives. This is not a usual procedure for Muslim coffins.
What can we do?
This is what Pastor Fikret Bocek urges, “Please pray for the Church in Turkey, Don’t pray against persecution, pray for perseverence.”
Compare the two teachings of the murderer and the murdered,
- … and fight them until there is no oppression and the religion is wholly for God…. (8:38-40)
- Fight against those among the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) who do not believe in God and the Last Day, who do not forbid what God and His messenger have forbidden, until they are subdued and pay jizyah (tax on non-Muslims) … (9:29-32)
- Cut their necks, subdue them, then be generous. Martyrs will receive paradise where there are rivers of water, milk, wine and honey plus fruits…. Sura 47:4-6,15
- You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved – Matthew 10:22
- Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name – Matthew 24:9
- If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you – John 15:18
- But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you – Matthew 5:44
A report was posted that the accuracy of the stabbing was inaccurate, they were not stabbed 156 or 99 or countless times but they were stabbed a few times. I am all for accurate reporting but even if each of them were stabbed a few times that still speaks volume in regards to their hatred of the Christians. But the worst is not the stabbing but the cutting of throats!
The day of the murder 1 (some bloody scene especially one with his throat slit)
The day of the murder 2